We have compiled an extensive catalogue of recommendations for your utmost safety and fast reopenings in our hotels & resorts.
Key features for all areas
- Basically: reinforced/specialised cleaning and spacing rules in all our public areas. The recommended distance of 1.5 metres between guests and staff within the entire hotel complex must be respected and maintained
- Frequent disinfection of all public and non-public areas with the special HACCP awarded cleaning products.
- Effective and constant cleaning of high-touch items (e.g. reception counters, door handles, sink handles, TV remote control, lift buttons, payment card readers, ATMs, etc.)
- Usage of the lift only with a small number of persons, in accordance with the general regulations of the respective country
- Placement of sufficient disinfection stations throughout the facility for guests and employees
- Installation of temperature control stations at the entrances of all hotels and restaurants.
- Placement of information boards and materials to explain behaviour and rules in our hotels in high traffic areas.
SEHA and staff
- SEHA stands for Social, Environmental, and Health Agent.
- A specially trained employee for environment and hygiene supports every hotel.
- The SEHA agent is the contact person for guests' questions and has the contacts of all important offices such as doctors, hospitals and authorities.
- All employees are required to wear protective masks and gloves if necessary.
- All hotels receive a guideline including training before the first arrival for all employees.
- All employees receive regular training on the prevention of COVID-19 in the course of their work.
- Regular review of measures by DTHR, Cristal, POSI, SGS and other recognised companies
- Standardised self-audit mandatory prior to first visit and review by DTHR Operations Team
- Provision of infrared thermometers to carry out temperature checks on employees, suppliers and guests when required, especially in the entrance areas and in closed rooms, such as restaurants, fitness rooms, Spa, children's areas, etc..
- More space through fewer seats and with safe distance
- A prevention plan and an emergency and quarantine plan were drawn up for each house.
- Handing out an information sheet for guests with the national regulations
- Setting up protection systems such as partitions and distance points at the reception and counters.
- Assistance at check-in by the Ambassador and SEHA Agent
- Masks are stocked at reception (for guests without masks brought along)
- Introduction of user-friendly swab tests for the detection of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) on (room) key surfaces
Restaurants and bars
- Reduction of seating in the restaurants, setting of meal times if necessary.
- Restaurant opening hours extended
- Guests are escorted to their previously set table
- More food serving or portioned plate dishes, depending on the hotel's capabilities
- Use of gourmet plates
- Use of disposable paper or cardboard items
- Opening of the à la carte restaurant(s), as required
- A maximum number of persons is set for the bars
- Drinks will be served only - self-service containers/machines will be eliminated
- More service and less self-service
- The distance in the restaurants/bars should be at least 2 metres (6.5 ft) between groups/families not travelling together. We recommend a max. occupancy of one person per 2.5 sqm.
- The Mini Club will only be able to accommodate up to 8 children with registration, depending on size.
- Only low-contact events, sports and games with a small number of participants will be offered (e.g. no football or water polo).
- Use of the fitness room only possible with registration, subject to maximum occupancy depending on space available.
- Reduction of the number of machines
- Extensive cleaning and disinfection.
- Removal of stationery, decorative cushions and other decorative materials.
- Cleaning by specifically trained staff with the necessary protective equipment provided by us.
Pool and beach
- More space, as fewer guests are allowed in the pool.
- Distance rules also apply to the use of sunbeds and beaches, depending on national regulations, but at least 1.5 metres between the sunbeds/beds.
- In general, the wearing of a face mask is subject to the respective national regulations! Please inform yourself before departure!
- We encourage and support the use of digital media such as the TV or screens to disseminate and make easily available general information about the hotel, menus, brochures and all available services, as well as the hygiene and cleaning rules to be followed.